Community Support Worker - FULL TIME
- To be a positive role model and advocate for individuals receiving services from I Have A Chance Support Services
- Assist individuals to maintain personal residence
- Assist individuals to maintain personal health
- Support individuals to understand their personal rights, the rights of others, how their behavior impacts others.
Provide support services to implement all activities as outlined by the Residence Supervisor or designate
Provide support services to individuals with respect to maintaining a household, personal health, developing relationships, managing finances, active community inclusion.
Support individuals with complex needs (emotional challenges, medical needs or addictions)
Support individuals with challenging behaviours
- Grade 12
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with individuals with various mental health/physical disabilities
- Own reliable transportation to the Stony Plain/Spruce Grove area
Wage is based on experience. Health Benefits after 3 months.
Schedule: Days/Evening/Weekends Rotating Schedule. *OVERNIGHTS ARE REQUIRED
Position type: FULL TIME